I'm trying to do this whole focus on the positive, so here you have it. This is my own personal version of Maria Von Trapp's "Favorite Things"...
1. When Rolf yells "Lieutenant!!" in the convent scene in the Sound of Music - rather, I always love to imitate it.
2. "The Real Slim Shady"- "And be proud to be outta your mind and outta control
and one more time, loud as you can, how does it go?" I don't know why.
3. When CJ tells the Cartographers for Social Justice that flipping the map upside down is freaking her out in Season Two of the West Wing.
4. String intros on great songs - best examples are Nightswimming by REM and No Peace Los Angeles by Mike Doughty
5. Sleeping in the sun
6. Theodore Roosevelt Island
7. My red Thai pants
8. Gummy fried eggs - even if I don't eat them anymore
10. Feeling like a good person because I'm taking the Metro to work instead of driving.
11. Parallel structure in lists and outlines
12. The sound of typing
13. Almost anything Timbaland does
14. Saying "donde," "aqui," y "ahora" completely out of linguistic context
15. The number 104