Friday, May 26, 2006

Quick update to let you know I'm still alive.

See, I am. Though, you can't see me, you'll just have to trust that I am in fact, still about.

I'm passing a few minutes in my sister's swanky apartment before I head back home. I gotta pack up my stuff before going to the train station. Trains....the preferred mode of travel when the other option is the bus.

Does anyone else think that the Julie Bowen Nutrogena self tanner commercial looks like she's been rolling around in mud? I do.

Sorry, this is really all I can muster right now. I have a lot of lying ahead of me in the two days - packing my apartment up, moving my apartment to my new apartment, GOING TO IKEA FOR THE BEST SALE OF THE YEAR, unpacking my apartment, etc. It's a lot to think about. Perhaps I will take pictures to share with everyone.

Speaking of pictures, there's this beautiful place called Lake Tahoe, everyone should go there. Pictures don't do it justice.

Off to explore the Ikea website for a minute!

No comments: