So Courtney listed me as someone who had to do this silly survey. I haven't done one of these things in a long, long time, and given the new and more mature audience that my blog is now attracting (read: my mom, Aunt Ann, and Scotty Barnes), I may not be able to complete the thing for fear of what the other side will learn. But here goes...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...sure I'd care." Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Just the air to the left of the couch. Or, if I'm living in the Celebrity Paranormal Project, the long dead spectre of a tortured chambermaid who died in my apartment in the 1920s.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The first hour of Elf.
"First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The last half hour of Elf.
"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies in the VCR."
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking from Target back to my car earlier today.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Courtney's version of this survey.
9. What are you wearing?
My black track pants and the blue zip sweatshirt that reads "Merritt Athletic Club League Division Winner Fall 1985." It should probably be thrown out soon.
10. Did you dream last night?
I did. I dreamt that I discovered a hidden bathroom in my room inside a magical little alcove.
11. When did you last laugh?
"So, you like sugar, huh?"
"Is there sugar in syrup?"
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Wow, absolutely nothing. We haven't exactly gotten around to decorating the living room yet.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Deirdre's cat chasing its tail whenever I wash dishes. Owen Wilson's nose.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Not really worth all the typing, but better than a punch in the face.
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
The whole thing? Little Miss Sunshine - a fantastic movie.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd buy a ticket to Bangkok. Then a house, a Honda, and a Great Dane puppy.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have a blister on the bottom of my left foot. And I have to pee.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd eliminate the influence of money and business in all local, national, and international politics.
19. Do you like to dance?
I have been known to dance party on occasion.
20. Comment to George Bush:
"He's an angry elf."
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
"You've done very well for yourself, Miss Musar."
25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog:
No, I won't be a survey pusher.
Hope you enjoyed! Good night!